BBC Highway Code Test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
8/10 here (and ditto the dog)

10/10...

Not that I drive much these days anyway. Having passed my test 10 years ago I'm still in the enviable position where I've cycled further than I've driven (long may it continue!)

S

10/10

For info:

The question about the parking near a junction isn't technically correct. You can park as close to a junction as you like, so long as it's an officially marked bay. Sense prevails (usually!) such that bays are a reasonable distance from a junction.

S

Melvil

9/10 - thank god.

I'm having refresher lessons at the moment because I passed my test as a teenager and haven't driven since. I thought I'd be OK to drive, we hired a car, and then my girlfriend caught me whispering 'OK, now, left to right, accelerator, brake, clutch, oh, no, maybe it's the other way around' and point-blank refused to be in the same car as me unless I got some lessons.

Seems like I still have a fair knowledge of the highway code, though!

Chris James

Über Member
10/10 but guessed the dog and educated guess on the distance from the junction (I thought it was less than 10 meters).

Mind you, at least I knew that there IS a minimum distance you have to keep a junction clear by. Looking at the parking of most people they seem totally unaware of this rule.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
10/10. Thirty two years since I passed my motorbike test and haven't really looked at the highway code since then. Most of it is common sense, but there are a lot of drivers out there without any sense.

Top Bottom