BBC UK Citizenship test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
11/12.
I got the first one wrong.
Same here, half mine were guesses though. 😂

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well. I did better than I thought I would. Quite a few were guesses but I passed.

Thank God i have an EU passport and a passport from a commonwealth country as well.:laugh:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1601811002741.png

Surely the only correct answer to that is 'who'?

I wonder if as many as 1% of British citizens would even recognise the name Sake Dean Mahomet. I rather doubt it.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Well I scraped through on 9!

Certainly the questions are more random than the German one, I managed 22 out of 25 on that one.

I find it crazy that the cost of citizenship is so high in Britian, In Germany you pay €255 for the Citizenship itself. I think I payed about €500 in total for every part of my German one and that includes re-siting part of my B1 language test, (Grammer was never my strong point!)

Drago

Legendary Member
8 out of 12 so I failed and to be honest, I couldn't care less as I have no intention of applying for British Citizenship. Also, the word citizenship is wrong really because you have a monarch in the UK, so you are all subjects to the Queen. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, I am a citizen to my own country because we have a Republic. :whistle:
A citizen is a legally recognised subject or national of a state or commonwealth. Ergo, regardless of the democratic system - or otherwise - we are citizens.

France is indeed a republic. Sometimes it's even ruled from Paris instead of Berlin.

Top Bottom