BBC UK Citizenship test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coldash

Veteran
12 out of 12 but one complete guess and one semi-educated guess. Bit of an odd selection of questions IMO

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
12/12. One was guesswork, but a bit of logical deduction - not easy before breakfast kn a Sunday!- saw me through.

With a score like that I should be at least an Earl, possibly even a Duke.

Im a little suspicious though. The Beeb don't specifocally claim that the quetions are from the Biritish citizenship test, only that they are a "sample of questions."
How about..

View: https://youtu.be/ZIsp_AA2ElA

a.twiddler

Veteran
Unexpectedly, 12/12. I put it down to echoes of a long distant Grammar school education and a process of elimination. Also watching such things as QI! It seemed to be more about obscure general knowledge than Britishness. Fortunately I am a bit of a sponge for obscure and potentially useless facts. If many of the questions had been about sport, I would have been truly scuppered.

Reactions: C R

postman

Legendary Member
I suppose I'm too old to be adopted by a nice Welsh or Scottish family At 56.
Gawd i don't stand a chance.70 hearing aids one eye,now a hernia and a hydrocele I might just donate my body to science what bits they want.It's been a good life in parts.Sotherefore being of sound mind and body,i do leave my two bicycles to Accy who i like very much.

Top Bottom