BBQ weather...........who's having one & what will you put on it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Hard to believe but temperature will be dipping down to 10 or less on Monday......so...........I feel a BBQ coming on tomorrow.
Beefburger with cheese & the trimmings.
Fish fingers...........just love them on the BBQ
Some Cauldron sausages.
white/rose wine (maybe start with a can of Abbot ale..........jobs a good'n.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just having this exact same conversation with Lady Skol.

Slick

Guru
Good call.

BBQ enjoyed - salt n pepper chicken thighs, Aberdeen Angus burgers and sausages. Washed down with Birra Moretti and a bottle of champagne, rounded off with a large Talisker Skye.
I was going to rhyme off what was going on my bbq tomorrow until I read the Talisker thing. I think I'll have one of them now. :thumbsup:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Whatever it is that three year olds eat, followed by birthday cake. :birthday:

Hopefully good enough weather for a water fight with some kids.

ETA: Just found out there's gonna be a bouncy castle. I'll maybe avoid that when the kids have just eaten all that cake. xx(

Last edited:

gavgav

Guru
Hard to believe but temperature will be dipping down to 10 or less on Monday......so...........I feel a BBQ coming on tomorrow.
Beefburger with cheese & the trimmings.
Fish fingers...........just love them on the BBQ
Some Cauldron sausages.
white/rose wine (maybe start with a can of Abbot ale..........jobs a good'n.
Someone has mentioned the word Barbecue, get set for a summer washout now :laugh:

Already had it out. BBQ salmon on Friday.
Its a gas job and comes out quite often over the winter for fish to stop stinking the house out. The dog refused to join me outside during mid January in slight drizzle. Can't say I blamed it.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
We had our first BBQ the year just now.

Last year in the end of season sale and with some garden centre loyalty vouchers I bought a small Weber BBQ and 5kg of charcoal for .99p .

With £6 worth of Tesco vouchers we bought everything we needed for tonight's food. So basically a free dinner.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
nah , went and got sand in ice cream instead :smile:
IMG_20170409_134411131_HDR[1].jpg

Top Bottom