Be alert - Britain needs Lerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll admit its weird, bizzare, and utterly irrational, but for some reason the moment I see that alert marker I nearly have a coronary. Utter daft, but the only way to avoid stupid momentary panics is to switch them off.
I have had the same thing!

It is usually when a subject has gone seriously off topic and the mods slash away to restore thread purity.

A simple message in the thread itself would do...

D

Deleted member 26715

I'll admit its weird, bizzare, and utterly irrational, but for some reason the moment I see that alert marker I nearly have a coronary. Utter daft, but the only way to avoid stupid momentary panics is to switch them off.
Or don't get a post deleted, go on I dare you, nay double dare you don't get a post deleted for the rest of the year.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Or don't get a post deleted, go on I dare you, nay double dare you don't get a post deleted for the rest of the year.
Well quote frankly I don'tmlike you attitude. Did Momma not give you enough attention as a child, or were you dropped on your head? In my opinion you should...hold on a minute...I see what you did there! Very good! :laugh:

byegad

Legendary Member
Is Byegad Towers sufficiently supplied with Round Tuits?
Plenty, sadly the holes they are meant to go into are invariably pentagons, or triangular.
We're currently making lots of mends, to settle the many family feuds we seem to have acquired.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mod note:

Thread (amusing as it is in places) has run out of puff and is now closed.

I will alert @Drago of course. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom