Be careful who you marry.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
The OH's ex wife is being such a pain in the arse that I almost feel a bit cross with him for marrying her in the first place.

I'm trying to be calm and serene and helpful to stop him going over the edge, so I've come here for a little rantette, cyclechatters.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all ex wives, I'm an ex wife myself. But the one in question is a right corker.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can see that would be annoying! I hope that things calm down soon.

When I read the thread title, I thought you were going to talk about this case! :eek:

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
I have an ex wife to deal with too. She's always actually very nice with me and we "get on" which makes me very uncomfortable hehe.
I've no advise to impart just a nod to your predicament x

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
I have an ex wife to deal with too. She's always actually very nice with me and we "get on" which makes me very uncomfortable hehe.
I've no advise to impart just a nod to your predicament x
Yes, me and my ex husband seem to manage to muddle along without conflict as a rule. If he starts to annoy me I just ignore him! And I've always been pleasant to the ex wife, despite the fact that i secretly think she's an evil Pygmy.

Just wanted to warn others who may be thinking of getting married - if you have kids with them, you're lumped with them for life - be warned!

ThinAir

Do more.
I've always been careful about who I marry.

Signed,
A Bachelor.

This.

+1

I love my single lifestyle. Come n go as I please n don't have to worry about upsetting anyone with my often questionable antics!

Got me a crazy ex girlfriend a few years back n can only imagine the utter pain in the posterior that having an ex involved in a new relationship must be.

You have my sympathy!

As for advice, just keep thinking of her as an evil Pygmy, coz if nothing else, it's funny as you know what!

ThinAir

Do more.
Late night crew is in again!

Marriage?! Nope. Morals? Very few.

It kinda works for me!

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
Oh I still don't cheat etc, I can just do it on my own without a bit of paper telling me to do it.

Late one for me tonight. Nursing a poorly dog :sad:

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
I don't cheat. Never have, never would.

I think the rest is best left unsaid / to the imagination! (Unless its in Lycra. In which case the imagination is redundant!)

Poorly animals suck! I hope he or she is ok!

Cheers that's appreciated. She's got something called vestibular syndrome. Means for her the room is spinning so she's all wobbly. I was really panicking this am I thought she'd had a stroke but she should be fine.

I prefer to use my imagination, but by the same token if something's in plain sight I might have to look hehe

ThinAir

Do more.
Cheers that's appreciated. She's got something called vestibular syndrome. Means for her the room is spinning so she's all wobbly. I was really panicking this am I thought she'd had a stroke but she should be fine.

I prefer to use my imagination, but by the same token if something's in plain sight I might have to look hehe

Strangely we were discussing vestibular syndrome at work this week. Long story.

We also appeared to have derailed this thread. Marriage, bachelorism, and now sick animals, Lycra n general filth. Whoops.

ThinAir

Do more.
Anyone who I marry will have to look like this....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372640007.709231.jpg

And be a girl who likes a guy with an awesome personality! Ha!

Single. It rocks!

Top Bottom