Beat the clocks to Windsor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh oh, a route in my own back yard! And..... I think I am possibly free... if not, Ill make myself free.

Luke, I am starting again to do alot of cycling around the Windsor/Slough/Ascot area now in lead up to the Whitstable ride so if you need me to check any routes out, let me know.

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Nah, locumming for the weekend - covers half my rent so I can't complain too much! Won't be getting that many miles in before Whitstable though :sad:

Ok. Paying for a roof over your head somewhere safe to store your bike comes quite high on the priority list. We'll give you a pass for this one.

Whitstable is easy enough, although this talk of Basser Hill is a bit of a concern :wacko:

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Oh oh, a route in my own back yard! And..... I think I am possibly free... if not, Ill make myself free.

Luke, I am starting again to do alot of cycling around the Windsor/Slough/Ascot area now in lead up to the Whitstable ride so if you need me to check any routes out, let me know.

There'll still be plenty of drinking time on Saturday evening :thumbsup:

I'll try and work out an approx route and and then you can have a crack at it any time you want.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
There'll still be plenty of drinking time on Saturday evening :thumbsup:

I'll try and work out an approx route and and then you can have a crack at it any time you want.

I wish... Only allowing myself one more drinking sess between now and Whitstable..

Cool, ta! Just thinking, Henley, Marlow and Gerrards Cross are all within my reaches.

gbs

Guru
I have put this in my diary but I will have to home, in Fulham, by 1700 latest so it may be that I will bail out at Windsor and place my faith in SW Railways.

Sounds interesting. Will have to check with the boss and request a day pass
ph34r.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
don't any of you go to football?

tsk

of course, but away game for me that day.. and I have had my fair share of away games to shitty norvern towns thank you very much

Tynan

Veteran
of course, but away game for me that day.. and I have had my fair share of away games to shitty norvern towns thank you very much

Tynan shall be enjoying the hospitality of Wolverhampton prior to West Ham thrashing Wolverhampton Wanderers, I think I'm on a 9am train

martint235

Dog on a bike
You'll probs. be wearing red socks for this gig eh, Big M? All the baseball bats lurking in Liverpool 8 cupboards take on a new significance...:smile:

Yeah great! Smashing! Super! Another flippin American owner. What was wrong with the Chinese Govt Kenny Yuang buying us!:blush:

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
So our rider list so far

Zimzum ?
Norm
Ianrauk
Topcat1
Davywalnuts
gbs