Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire Social Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
The tray with the four cakes on, was Chris' not mine!!!! I swear! :addict:

I am sure you are right ........................................... but it doesnt mean you didnt eat them :giggle:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
I am sure you are right ........................................... but it doesnt mean you didnt eat them :giggle:

A-ha! But I have witnesses and they will confirm that I bought a chocolate cake (which was destroyed in seconds) and a lemon cupcake, which was distributed as follows: I had one -tiny- bite, Jacqui had another, TheDoc had a couple and Outlash had the rest! And not because I'm a nice person (I'm not), but because I couldn't eat any more! :cry: There you go.. :girldance:

ok.. I also bought a pack of chocolate wafers which I enjoyed with my coffee, under the blankie at home! :hungry:

phil_hg_uk

A-ha! But I have witnesses and they will confirm that I bought a chocolate cake (which was destroyed in seconds) and a lemon cupcake, which was distributed as follows: I had one -tiny- bite, Jacqui had another, TheDoc had a couple and Outlash had the rest! And not because I'm a nice person (I'm not), but because I couldn't eat any more! :cry: There you go.. :girldance:

ok.. I also bought a pack of chocolate wafers which I enjoyed with my coffee, under the blankie at home! :hungry:

The incredible detail you have gone into just futher fuels my suspicions .......................... but that Galaxy Bar colin is going on about would fuel them better :mrpig:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
The incredible detail you have gone into just futher fuels my suspicions .......................... but that Galaxy Bar colin is going on about would fuel them better :mrpig:

What I find suspicious is the fact that a massive slice of chocolate cake, some cupcake, mocha coffee and a pack of choc waffers is not :mrpig: enough according to you!!!! :laugh:
Anything you'd like to share? :hugs:

phil_hg_uk

What I find suspicious is the fact that a massive slice of chocolate cake, some cupcake, mocha coffee and a pack of choc waffers is not :mrpig: enough according to you!!!! :laugh:

Sorry I am used to bike rides with colinj & potsy where that would just be considered a snack :giggle:

Anything you'd like to share? :hugs:

What like a nice triple choc gateau with whipped cream :mrpig:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Sorry I am used to bike rides with colinj & potsy where that would just be considered a snack :giggle:

What like a nice triple choc gateau with whipped cream :mrpig:

Why? Don't they make enough to have one each? :mrpig:
:laugh:
Oh, come on then! Let's share the gateau! I'm sure I'll find a nice cupcake to eat by myself as well.. :whistle:

Top Bottom