Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire Social Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
I need some hair!

Mmm, like I have a lush barnet myself!.. And I need your bike too..

Tony.

Christopher

Über Member
Nice pics - none of Fluff I note! :shy: are we?
Glad you had a good ride - I went out yesterday solo but didn't stop so no cake pics - I was intending to do pie and a pint instead but thought I'd never get going again if stopped in a warm pub for more than 15 minutes...

MisterStan

Label Required
As promised;
The visit!
1.JPG

Plenty of advice and help!

2.JPG

MisterStan

Label Required
Down hill racers!
3.JPG
3.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
7.JPG

Well we've just finished cleaning our bikes and must say today was absolutely great.Thoroughly enjoyable with great company,great scenery,stupendous cakes and i actually enjoyed the weather,a couple of hairy moments on the ice and a chunk of glass deciding it wanted to live in my front tyre was all that i could think of that was'nt ideal.I know Jacqui really enjoyed herself too,despite a couple of embarrasing moments.We both cant wait for the next ride.Was great to meet you all and look forward to seeing you all soon:thumbsup:
Anyone ready to arrange the next date and location? :whistle:
Couples riding together are actually quite unusual so good to see someone else! We feel quite bad about not coming on the ride but after getting home so late Saturday night and the very cold morning, probably sensible. Forum / Informal rides are an excellent way of discovering other areas and meeting new people, I have been leading rides for a long time but never tire of it. I'm thinking of running another between Christmas and New Year, no specific date as yet as the weather may have a significant role to play. Just testing the water at the moment but it is always a popular time to ride and burn a few calories [and show off new gear].
Although we think we have some of the best cycling country anywhere in England we are quite happy to travel reasonable distances. BTW we used to live just over 1 mile from Waresley, not changed much from the photos, assume the cake standard is still high.

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Nice pics - none of Fluff I note! :shy: are we?
Glad you had a good ride - I went out yesterday solo but didn't stop so no cake pics - I was intending to do pie and a pint instead but thought I'd never get going again if stopped in a warm pub for more than 15 minutes...

It's just that I find it extremely difficult to get in the frame while pressing the button.. Not that fast yet, but I'm working on it! :laugh:

No cake stop? Surely that's illegal Christopher! :headshake:

Top Bottom