Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire Social Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not available on camera phones sadly!
Ah!

I can see that safely propping up the phone could be tricky***, but it wouldn't be too hard for someone to knock up an app to do the 'shutter' delay.

*** Try a bulldog clip stuck in a ball of plasticine? :whistle:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Couples riding together are actually quite unusual so good to see someone else! We feel quite bad about not coming on the ride but after getting home so late Saturday night and the very cold morning, probably sensible. Forum / Informal rides are an excellent way of discovering other areas and meeting new people, I have been leading rides for a long time but never tire of it. I'm thinking of running another between Christmas and New Year, no specific date as yet as the weather may have a significant role to play. Just testing the water at the moment but it is always a popular time to ride and burn a few calories [and show off new gear].
Although we think we have some of the best cycling country anywhere in England we are quite happy to travel reasonable distances. BTW we used to live just over 1 mile from Waresley, not changed much from the photos, assume the cake standard is still high.

Well, don't feel bad.. Just make sure you join the next one!! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom