Beer Gut!??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

I drink considerably less since losing some weight, if nothing else it's because the morning commute is ten times tougher if I've had a couple of beers and sunk a bottle of red to myself.
I tend to drink a few cans at home, after the kids are tucked up! about 4 times a week! i know i need to cut down! so just getting out would help! also to have something to focus on!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I was also drinking so much due to my wife being pregnant and then breastfeeding, in fact you could say I was drinking for two...

Deanno1dad

Über Member
It's a toughie..I enjoy my beer nights out too much to get a washboard gut..I use the cycling as a means to keep fit and not to get a bigger beer gut !

Limit myself to 2 nights out a week with pals ..probably will go out the window when I end up at an all inclusive hotel for 2 weeks every summer.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The most beneficial aspect of cycling is the fact that when cycling you cannot be sitting in a pub.:smile:

hmmm you see... my long rides are planned around a pub lunch around 2/3rds of the way round... which always involves a couple of pints... maybe i should cut out all beer but those?

Like the op... I am now shaped like a pea on a cocktail stick :sad:

Just a quick question, Does Cycling help shed a Beer Gut? Although i want to get generally fit, i need to also get in ''shape''! lol.
Yep - allows it to rest on the crossbar making it easier to carry ;)

cycling, in itself, will not shift your beer gut - not sure why everyone is saying it will. It's visceral fat and will probably be the last thing to go in any attempt at weight loss. Exercise will help, but if you are serious about losing it, then sort out your diet and stay off the beer.

Top Bottom