Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
That Double Stout looks interesting @theclaud. It wouldn't be my first choice for beer in this weather but I'd have definitely picked that up one up too anyway, so you're not all bad.

Go! Go! Go!

Mango Where No Mango Before by Manchester Brewing Company.

No mango here, no. I know mango and this ain't no mango. I do have espresso flavour in electric bong so that might be changing my taste but I get no mango. Just a hop forward murky beer. Maybe they're messing with me and there is no mango.

I like mango.

IMG_20170621_182310.jpg
IMG_20170621_182416.jpg

Nice pump clip

Attachments

• IMG_20170621_182310.jpg
    IMG_20170621_182310.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 30

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Go! Go! Go!

No mango here, no. I know mango and this ain't no mango. I do have espresso flavour in electric bong so that might be changing my taste but I get no mango. Just a hop forward murky beer. Maybe they're messing with me and there is no mango.

I like mango.

View attachment 358281 View attachment 358282

Nice pump clip

It looks as murky as the water in the paddling pool on Morecambe seafront when I was a boy. Hopefully a bit more tasty and nobody's pissed in it

U

User482

Vegan innit
That's the reason often given, but I'm not sure it's true! My homebrew usually clears if I leave it long enough, and I don't add finings. The only addition is some Irish moss (which is an algae) near the end of the boil. I reckon fruit purées and masses of dry hops have more to do with it - the pectin in fruit makes country wine go cloudy unless you add some enzyme.

U

User482

Go! Go! Go!

I like mango.

View attachment 358281 View attachment 358282

Nice pump clip
The Um-Bongo thread is -------------------------------->

stephec

Legendary Member
Watch and learn, threefruitsmcginty. This beer has damsons in it, and is totally awesome. I have been pining for it since my last visit to Tebay services, and hereby pronounce anyone who doesn't like it a Right Clueless Nobber. Also from Stringers, I have a Mutiny Double Stout, and have thrown in a poncey wildcard in the former of Hardknott Rhetoric - Green Tea and Szechaun Peppercorn Monstrous Quadruple Pale. Pleased.

View attachment 358215
Guess where I am right now?

1498133339637-995916693.jpg

Top Bottom