Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
It's all medicine
It certainly is!:cheers:
Just been sampling Arbor Pocket Rocket (session pale ale, definitely lives up to its name...one of the best of its kind I've tried recently) and Intrepid Rye IPA (another souvenir from my visit to the Beer District in Buxton; the rye malt adds a nice nutty character and extra maltiness-I'd happily drink it again). Fell Brewery continue to produce quality beers as well, with their Mosaic OPA. I've tried this before with different hop varieties and it's still as good as I remember it. Hoppy, but it won't give you a Candice Brown style pout (Nectar is a more sessionable strength).

U

User169

Who's got anything from Verdant? Willing to trade good stuff.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Tonight's refreshments......

IMG_4250.JPG

Doseone

Guru
At the Brecon Fringe festival yesterday (it's excellent, loads of bands playing in the streets, pubs, bars etc and it's all free) drinking mostly Brains Craft Brewery Point Break which is really nice, easy drinking 4.5%. I was quite surprised 'cos I'm not the biggest fan of Brains beer. Also had a couple of pints of Cotleigh Brewery Uncle Sams Hop Burst IPA which was also good and not as hoppy as it sounds.

It was a long day and I didn't eat enough and I'm paying for it today.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Northern Monk collab..
Travel Notes

Ab Fab. I defy anyone not to like this. Drunk in chi chi restaurant in Cambridge with an impressive list.

View attachment 367689

View attachment 367691
Marble's Manchester Bitter is a classic - not flashy, but if you're in the mood for something solidly excellent, it's a belter (as is their session brew, "Pint").

Who's got anything from Verdant? Willing to trade good stuff.
Not sure if you really aimed that post at this thread or even this website, @DP, but if it's of any interest my local has plenty of these on the shelf:

IMG_20170813_133423.jpg

Top Bottom