Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Flying Dog? How cheap, BTW?
Hmmm, not sure but they were 20% off if you bought 4 or more.
I added copious amounts of Stone IPA and Bellhaven Twisted, Thornbridge Jaipur and Rhubarb sour, Life and Death.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Good news... I found a great bottle shop in Plymouth of all places. It's great, you can even sit down and have a beer whilst selecting your take home beers...

The bad news is I have a stinking cold so will have to hold off resting them.

I asked for a real farm yardy smelling ale so I was told the Orval is a good one to go for... if I don't like it I'll be blaming @DP!
View attachment 374401

Orval's great, you've already got a shít load though in the background there you greedy bas.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You spiteful bastard.

lolz

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Another day, another London bar...they had Pressure Drop beers available. The Bosko IPA was very good. Wu Gang Chops the Tree (wtf???) Wheat beer "with foraged herbs" wasn't nice at all. Steer clear

IMG_20170920_213106.jpg

IMG_20170920_215227.jpg

After that we went to XOYO and they were offering a Freshers week special of Heineken at £2 a bottle but the less said about that part of the evening the better

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Wu Gang Chops the Tree (wtf???)
Apparently it's a joke. Explained earlier in the thread in response to my posting much the same as you.

This lunchtime I went to the King's Head in Guildford and had my first Red Fox in a few years - Fullers autumn brew.

Imagine a pint of reddish brown beer with a sweet oaty malty hint and you won't go far wrong.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The King's Head was my daily haunt in my student days :smile:.
It's the daily haunt of one of my colleagues. Years ago I left him about to get his fourth pint and said that I'd walk back to the office rather than take up his offer of a lift. How he still has a liver, a driving licence and a job I'm not sure.

Top Bottom