Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I know it a still early but life's been hard work today...
20171028_164248.jpg

Lovely richness on the nose of chocolate with a hint of licorice sweetness. Taste is a combination of coffee and vanilla, deep with a slightly bitter finish from the coffee. Damned nice...
Last night was a tickety Brew Salted caramel stout... very good and worth getting another to er provide decent commentary... and picture.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
At Austell HSD, nice ruby red bitter.

20171028_132245.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Line up the beers and last one standing wins... then I realise it's just me by myself drinking in the mirror...
Your mistake is drinking two at a time.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I've been keeping it real on the Torrside...another visit to the Beer District in Buxton on the way back from the Matlock Top 10 Sportive.
Monsters:strange aeons-10% Imperial Stout (1% for every hill:sweat:).My beloved monster and me, we do everything together (it fully deserves to be a top seller).
Route 366-American Pale Ale, generously hopped with Cascade and Ekuanot...it's definitely worth getting your kicks on Route 366.
Katakana-Belgian Blonde ;) hopped with Sorachi Ace (Ace Ace baby), fruity peppery and sweet notes.:cheers:
Torrside seem to be on a roll at the moment-clearly there's more to New Mills than Swizzles Matlow.

Top Bottom