Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
This was rather good. It is Winter now so I actively search beers like this out:
image.jpeg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Was that the Broken Dream stout.? I had one the other day when it was on at the local taproom and it was rather blooming good. I've also got a bottle of it back home after a Siren order got delivered....

Currently quaffing a Manchester Brewery American Pale and trying to decide whether to get a No Way Gosé or a Chocolate Moose....
Broken Dream is pukka:cheers:! Oh and definitely have both:okay:.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Broken Dream is pukka:cheers:! Oh and definitely have both:okay:.
Yes, Broken Dream's a good un.

Meanwhile, I'm drinking this:
P1000880.JPG

It says it's a white stout. Part of me interrupts and tells me it's as much a white stout as a black IPA is IPA. It however is rather good and it grows as you drink it, so is rated quaffability plus.

Fourpure launched it on Friday but Parcelforce decided not to deliver it until today, while falsifying their online tracking information. They'd notified me of delivery before their tracking bullshit acknowledges having collected it. End of week bonuses, I assume. If the warehouse shows up as empty on the records some management bod picks up his Christmas pressies at the customers' expense. And if you lie about the collection time, it looks like a next working day delivery, so someone else gets his (and it will be a man) bonus. Punter gets to wait in all day for no reason other than to benefit cheaty management. Delivery guy was quite open about the people he had to work for.

Anyhow, a nice beer.

Last edited:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

View attachment 442201
It says it's a white stout. Part of me interrupts and tells me it's as much a white stout as a black IPA is IPA. It however is rather good and it grows as you drink it, so is rated quaffability plus.

Fourpure launched it on Friday but Parcelforce decided not to deliver it until today, while falsifying their online tracking information. They'd notified me of delivery before their tracking bullshit acknowledges having collected it. End of week bonuses, I assume. If the warehouse shows up as empty on the records some management bod picks up his Christmas pressies at the customers' expense. And if you lie about the collection time, it looks like a next working day delivery, so someone else gets his (and it will be a man) bonus. Punter gets to wait in all day for no reason other than to benefit cheaty management. Delivery guy was quite open about the people he had to work for.

Anyhow, a nice beer.
Named after a classic Sabbath track as well-enjoy!:cheers::music::music:

U

User169

View attachment 442201

Anyhow, a nice beer.

Interesting that Fourpure are producing some new brews post-takeover.

Apparently, the owner of a well-known uk craft brewer was seen entering the premises of fourpure recently for a meeting with Lion execs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartak