Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Does that say Wesley's tipple? The most famous Wesleys launched methodism, the spiritual home even now of teetotalism.
It does.

Maybe a different branch of the family?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm having one of each of these in here. The pub has been taken over and become a proper boozer after being a bit of a dive I'm not sure how they've got rid of the riff raff unless it's by selling crafty beer and ditching the beer stained carpet
The Abyss Tropical wotsit is the fruity pick of the bunch but not a dud among them.
20190131_191831.jpg

20190131_192633.jpg

PaulB

Legendary Member
It'll be my first beer tonight of the year so far. Having completed an alcohol-free January, it's only fair I go for a good beer and my choice tonight is a VERY expensive one. I've paid £50 for two pints! No, seriously. I've sponsored a barrel of beer (Two Sevens, from Heavy Industry brewery) at my local annual beer festival and all the sponsorship money goes to our local hospice so it's an excellent cause and we get two pints free from the barrel we've attached our names to! Am I looking forward to it? I've been looking forward to it for 31 days!

It’s official. From March I’ll be working for a company in Gent. Let me know if you’re in town and I’ll make sure I’m not there!

Meantime, this is delish although a bit diabetes inducing. Lervig Toasted Maple stout. Would be great poured over ice cream.

View attachment 449990
I can confirm that it is, indeed, delicious poured over vanilla ice-cream.

It'll be my first beer tonight of the year so far. Having completed an alcohol-free January

The same month that Fuller's sold up

Coincidence?

Top Bottom