Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Beer flavored energy gel.

A49E66AF-C217-44DA-88CF-CC09A99153DA.png

U

User169

I’ve largely overcome my glassage issues, but still always have to have an Orval glass. Lovely stuff.

image.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
There may be Trubbel ahand....
IMG_20190309_203726.jpg

It's a strong Barrel Aged Belgian Ale by Siren, that's really rather good.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Been off the beer for health reasons but couldn't resist this once I'd had a sneaky sip. It's Electric Bears 'It's Hop Rocket Science'.

Some blurb from brewery, "The first brew to make use of Electric Bear's latest toy, the Hop Rocket! This is a big IPA in every sense, weighing in at 6.6% ABV and providing a massive hop hit thanks to this new bit of kit and a killer combo of Simcoe, Amarillo and Mosaic hops on top of a light malt bill."

20190304_191417[1].jpg

Try it if you find it - you won't be disappointed.

My blood pressure is higher than a cats back again so will be straight off the beer now. :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I’ve largely overcome my glassage issues, but still always have to have an Orval glass. Lovely stuff.

View attachment 456653

Watching a Belgian series on Netflix at the mo (The Break), last episode our hero goes to his local small town Chinese, he asks the waiter "do you have Orval?", the waiter says "yes we also have Duvel, Westmalle Dubbel, Westmalle Tripel, Karmelite, etc.". I count myself lucky if can get a Tsingtao let alone that lot, bah!

Last edited:
U

User169

Watching a Belgian series on Netflix at the mo (The Break), last episode our hero goes to his local small town Chinese, he asks the waiter "do you have Orval?", the waiter says "yes we also have Duvel, Westmalle Dubbel, Westmalle Tripel, Karmelite, etc.". I count myself lucky if can get a Tsingtao let alone that lot, bah!

Funnily enough, I was in a Thai place last week just outside Gent and they had Westmalle on tap. Didn’t check out the bottles as it was lunch.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So, Sweden's Omnipollo got together with Buxton Brewery and came up with with a KKK packaged Yellow Belly. Along came a brewery, Bateman's, with a beer called Yella Belly Gold who won a cease and desist case. So they've come up with a " CEASED AND DESISTED FINAL BATCH" goodbye. Tasty peanut and biscuit Imperial stout. 11% of folly in a bottle,
IMG_20190310_212227.jpg

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I am Tinsgtao expert. You have to make surey you get the stuff brewed in Qingdao (the real spelling of "Tsingtao"), not the stuff brewed under license elsewhere in China. Usually HK and export stuff is brewed in Qingdao but isn't always the case. It's a minefield

I need to get out more

Top Bottom