Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
#6 tonight. Quite like this one. 6.8% and the sort of ‘tropical’ hints you get from these US- style hops, rather than being specifically fruited.
View attachment 563205
I had one of those last night as well, good but I still prefer Jackhammer, Double Punk, and Mr President when it comes to Brewdog.

And on the dark side, the Roaster Coaster stout is one of the finest I've tasted.

Staying on the Brewdog theme, I spied these in Tesco the other day, £20 for roughly eight pints, ding dong!

And finally, continuing the Brewdog theme, I'll be going up there in January for work, installing some new machinery, the last one of our guys who went up left with a 24 tray of Elvis Juice. 😛

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Christmas is sorted. Got this lot in a beer auction at the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20201215_125013.jpg
    IMG_20201215_125013.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Where's that tankard from? and how much does it hold?

I got it from an independent gift shop near me but it's made by a company called LSA who sell online, plus they sell through John Lewis although that glass isn't on the JL site. It's all hand blown stuff and (be warned), stupidly expensive... it was a treat to myself. I paid 20 but it's a bit more on their site.
https://www.lsa-international.com/drinkware/bar-beer-tankard

It holds 750ml or a pint and a half.

Ikea do a roughly similar one (which I had before), but it has seams running through the handle where it's been moulded together, and it cuts into your fingers hence my treat to myself.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Great stuff from Neon Raptor. I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've had of theirs.

postman

Legendary Member
I have discovered Riggwelter,Black Sheep beer.My offy had no Guinness Porter in.I did not fancy the canned Guinness it seems a bit thin.So a look on the shelves saw Riggwelter,it is superb.And just this morning Mrs P has told me to go and get my stock in.

Top Bottom