Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening all, been a while.

I had a cracker of a cloudwater imperial stout last night. A 750ml hibernate bottle no less. Now I'm considering forking out another 15 quid to put one under the stairs for a couple of years.

In other news @delftsepost I'm in your neck of the woods in a few weekends, doing my usual of sailing over - and riding for 3 days before sailing back. Am in zoetermeer as per if you fancy a pint on the Friday or Saturday?

ppp with carrots

20160328_173006.jpg

Not feeling too adventurous recently.

U

User169

Evening all, been a while.

I had a cracker of a cloudwater imperial stout last night. A 750ml hibernate bottle no less. Now I'm considering forking out another 15 quid to put one under the stairs for a couple of years.

In other news @delftsepost I'm in your neck of the woods in a few weekends, doing my usual of sailing over - and riding for 3 days before sailing back. Am in zoetermeer as per if you fancy a pint on the Friday or Saturday?

Sure, CPB. Are you staying in the usual place in Zoetemeer? We should ride out to DeMo!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
_20160328_204648.JPG

Sure, CPB. Are you staying in the usual place in Zoetemeer? We should ride out to DeMo!
I am indeed! It's dull but I know where everything is now so it suits nicely. And funnily enough, I just Bike-Hiked a route to Bodegraven and back for the saturday..... (am terribly out of shape at the moment, so I'll be slow)

Went to a demolen night at redchurch brewery the other night, the beer they did together "Black and Brett" was pretty damn delicious.

Top Bottom