Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
Trefforest brewery - pretty fly for a Maggie. Hoppy IPA. 5%. Not bad. Unusual for me a clear brew.

Attachments

• IMG_20190817_2104192.jpg
    IMG_20190817_2104192.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 3
U

User169

My first from BrewDog's Overworks project. It's a seriously nice beer, but v reminiscent to me of Rodenbach. Rodenbach is v much cheaper!

result_1566147518167.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
IMG_20190820_201954100.jpg

My, this is tangy! I may end up having a soirée sirène just to clear the blockage in the fridge. I got a delivery of Northern Monk today and there's not yet any room for them.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Siren/Kings and Daughters Collab named Oats on Oats. It tastes very much like classic style gently balanced Siren but that's not surprising given that one of them was their head brewer.
IMG_20190820_204035845.jpg

Random facts: Kyle and Kacie (hence the kings bit) were planning to take their daughters (hence etc) on an European trip while they were over here from Oregon. In a caravan named Brexit. But the caravan got nicked.
Or, as I prefer to say, hijacked ....

MarkF

Guru
I've not had drink since my mothers party on Sunday 11th and an staying off it as I'm flying out for some cycling in Alicante on the 1st Sept. I don't want a repeat of what happened last September when I had a road bike delivered to my room and in two weeks, it never left it:cheers:..................I've been experimenting with alcohol free beer.

My findings.
Peroni Libera 0.0% - Cat piss.
Birra Moretti Zero 0.05% - Cat piss lite.
Heinekin 0% - Vile, like shandy with bleach.
Bavaria 0.0% - 50p per 33cl, so that is my favourite.:okay:

Top Bottom