Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Just the one tonight. Nice, fresh lager.
E7188386-3585-40D3-A5BE-8F26E2A7DF18.jpeg

figbat

Slippery scientist
Followed by another West Berkshire Brewery offer:
8B5B60BB-4D1F-4E54-A9E9-509AB7176B75.jpeg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Northern Monk, one of their Old Flax Store series with Earl Grey and hibiscus. Light on the hibiscus, quite strong on the Earl Grey.
View attachment 604432
Spooky! I was drinking the same on Sunday with my Veg Pathia!
( came with my Northern Monk subscription box )

Tenkaykev

Guru
Yes, mine too. Patron or one of the newer subscriptions? I was wondering whether to switch or not.
Patron, we joined a few months ago when subscriptions again became available. Had a few deliveries from them during lockdown, and having a daughter who lives in Leeds, a pilgrimage to the Tap Room ( and that of the also excellent “ North “ brewery ) is on the cards.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Patron, we joined a few months ago when subscriptions again became available. Had a few deliveries from them during lockdown, and having a daughter who lives in Leeds, a pilgrimage to the Tap Room ( and that of the also excellent “ North “ brewery ) is on the cards.
He he, last time I was in Leeds I discovered the hotel I was in was only 200 yards from North's taproom. With a microbrewery just around the block, a couple of craft beer places on the block and several Leeds brewery outlets, I never managed to get over to the Old Flax Store. I've got it pencilled in for autumn if the covid rate (though double jabbed I still prefer to keep to ''cleanish'' areas) goes down.

Tenkaykev

Guru
He he, last time I was in Leeds I discovered the hotel I was in was only 200 yards from North's taproom. With a microbrewery just around the block, a couple of craft beer places on the block and several Leeds brewery outlets, I never managed to get over to the Old Flax Store. I've got it pencilled in for autumn if the covid rate (though double jabbed I still prefer to keep to ''cleanish'' areas) goes down.
Had a family Christmas in Leeds pre Covid. Mrs Tenkaykev and I stayed at an AirBnB in Chapel Allerton, a couple of hundred metres from a North pub ( and also a Samuel Smiths pub which was an interesting experience... )
I don't usually adorn my bikes but there was a sticker in a Monk delivery which seemed to suit.

Top Bottom