BEES....have you noticed the size of them this month ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
These big bees are actually a Google spy network clocking your every move when not on t'internet. The CIA are also into them and are working on developing even smaller more normal size bees that you won't notice.

Note for conspiracy theorists - this is really really true

Odd Factoids —->

gavgav

Guru
Seen a couple of big Bumble Bees about, but they are pretty harmless and go about their business without attacking me. More worryingly is that there seem to be loads of Wasps about, much earlier than last year and they kept trying to fly into my spare room/office today. Not great when you’re on an MS Teams call and get them attacking you, so look like a pillock swatting them away.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
More worryingly is that there seem to be loads of Wasps about, much earlier than last year
As I posted earlier, I also found it unusual to see them in April. My neighbour who shares those cherry blossom trees I posted pics of thinks wasps are building a nest in one of them and won't open her windows facing the tree. I remember my window cleaning days when If I saw many wasps flying around, or near to a window I was about to clean, I'd simply climb back down my ladder asap!

Last edited:
Top Bottom