Ben & Jerry's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I have a sudden urge to devour limitless amounts of this 'disgusting' stuff....I used to be an addict so I guess this is some kind of withdrawel symptom...any way....I like the strawberry cheescake one....or was that haagen das...anyway...wot's in your fav pot?

Dave5N

Über Member
Pasta

longers

Legendary Member
Not a big ice cream fan, it's too cold :evil:.

I did have a nice vanilla with stem ginger in it this summer, very good with crushed biscuits on it.

wafflycat

The ice cream I really enjoy are the fruit ices you get in Italy. Over here nearly everything seems to be some sort of combination of vanilla & chocolate. In Italy I adored green fig ice, honeydew melon ice... all sort of wonderful *fruity* flavours, rather than vanilla with this, chocolate with that..

Gary D

It's got to be Caramel Chew Chew!!!

No contest ;) :laugh:

Gary.

gratts

Strawberry cheesecake one is pretty darn good, I've never seen it here though?! Only seen it in Sweden before, and promptly bought and devoured a tub ;)
Chocolate brownie and vanilla w/ cookie dough are also amazing :laugh:
Heck I like them all!

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I dont like th eone with chocolate fish in it...thjey are so cold they nearly break my teeth...

cookie dough is nice...and the chocolate brownie ...and the caramel..and the...oops:blush::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom