Bent trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. You might be better off posting this in the Recumbent & Trike section. You can ask the mods to move it for you using the ‘report’ button.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
nice to see other hams are on here and do any of you go mobile or portable with a trike and if so, how do you set up etc 73 de M6MAL licenced since 2008

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
i am just weighing up my options emma as i will be getting one in next 4 weeks and looking for best price as i am a house husband and not very rich lol

Drago

Legendary Member
nice to see other hams are on here and do any of you go mobile or portable with a trike and if so, how do you set up etc 73 de M6MAL licenced since 2008

I go mobile in the car on 2, 10, 12 and occasionally CB. I go portable on foot on 2, 70 and PMR while hiking and do a bit of informal hilltoping, but never on the bike yet.

We have a Cyclechat Ham thread, which waxes and wanes...

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-cyclechat-radio-shack.213778/#post-4671975

PS, forgive me going off topic, but it is at least sensible (for once!).

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
i am thinking of attaching my lafayette sg7900 supergainer to it and use my DMR, DSTAR and FUSION hand helds with it or maybe my yaesu 857d and my 80 - 6 meter aerial with it. will see when i get it lol i like this forum and have been looking into recumbent trikes on youtube etc for a while in view of getting one next month and i have only joined a day ago on here and had 2 good offers already 73 de M6MAL

staff70

Hi Mal
Welcome to the forum, i have a KMX Koyote which i,m about to put up for sale. I,ve only had the trike around 2 months and it has done less than 200 miles so its in perfect condition. I,m selling it because i,ve manage to get a second hand trike which i originally wanted to buy but could,nt afford from new

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Hi Mal
Welcome to the forum, i have a KMX Koyote which i,m about to put up for sale. I,ve only had the trike around 2 months and it has done less than 200 miles so its in perfect condition. I,m selling it because i,ve manage to get a second hand trike which i originally wanted to buy but could,nt afford from new
i am interested, any more details of price , location etc

staff70

I,m looking for £1,600. I,ve fitted a rear rack and mirrors which i,ll leave on trike and also it will come with a spare seat
i live on merseyside

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
OK mate, thats way above my budget and also too far unfortuneately but thanks for the offer

Top Bottom