Berocca or other

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Anyone use Berocca tablets in their water bottle? I generally just use water as OJ gives me stomach cramps for some reason, had a look at other thread re this and it seems to be either water or home-made concotions - to be honest I don't have the time!

I've had a look at the contents of Berocca and it seems like it may be useful, no sugar though so I'm not sure what the impact would be. Any other thoughts? I just want something easy, that tastes ok and does me some good without any adverse effects.

Cheers, Mark

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I liked the high 5 zero cal tablets if you only want electrolytes .

The SIS energy drink(psp 22)
is nice as well in original as its not got a real flavour.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
In my large ~ 1L bottle I have 1 Berocca, 1 Nuun Electrolyte orange and Ginger with 2 Dextrosol tabs and my Aspirin if I'm off for an early ride (I usually have Berocca and aspirin in the morning to wash down B-blockers and Statins etc anyhow). It seems to work really well and more drinkable than PSP etc. I don't think it'll do much harm.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Depends how far I'm going and how long it's going to take! I'll have plain water and also a bottle with watered down apple juice and a teaspoon of honey. On a cold day with a long journey ride I'll include a flask of tea in my backpack.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Thanks for replies, may give it a go with 1 plain bottle and one "modified" and see - will update once I've tried it. Mark

Top Bottom