Best Bike rear light?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

itaa

In front I have a BFL a6 , damn awesome at 1600lumens, lights up everything like crazy and everyone is dazzled :biggrin: :biggrin:
Need something as good for the rear, basically I want to be SEEN + good quality+ waterproof. Preferable if its rechargeable or runs from 18650.
Not even considering the UK market and their re-branded scams at ridiculous prices, what's the best thing you can get for max $20 from china?
( the quality china stuff not the poundshop quality)

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
lights up everything like crazy and everyone is dazzled :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh dear. You must be related to the pillock I meet every night who burns out my retinas with his damn awesome lumens. I must say I find it hilarious.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I dont often give recommendations but I was looking for something I could recharge from the computer at work or from a socket or my powerpack. I have been using this light in the darkest of Denmark for a couple of months, sometimes in torrential rain. Its a winner and I think you would be very happy with it. I know I am.

You will find it on Amazon UK

Apace Vision USB Rechargeable Bike Tail Light - Powerful LED Bicycle Rear Light - Super Bright and Easy Install Red Taillight for Optimum Cycling Safety

I've just got one of these to go with the vision 4+ front but it will probably be too expensive not bright enough:rolleyes: ;

http://www.hopetech.com/product/district-plus-rear/
I can't think what you would need such a thing for.

Not on the road.

And is it even needed if mtbing in the dark solo? To ensure that wildlife doesn't tailgate you?

And it isn't even compact once you take all that gubbins into account.

Declaration - i have two hope vision 1s (different versions) excellent lights.

I can't think what you would need such a thing for.

Not on the road.

And is it even needed if mtbing in the dark solo? To ensure that wildlife doesn't tailgate you?

And it isn't even compact once you take all that gubbins into account.

Declaration - i have two hope vision 1s (different versions) excellent lights.

Mainly bought as it plugs in with the Vision front,I've had enough of small plastic lights as I've had a few fail lately so have gone for the more robust option;also have two Exposure lights(flare rear and strada front and both have been faultless)

It is bright but on it's lowest setting and angled down so it doesn't point in any ones eyeline,same as the front.

Last edited:
Top Bottom