BEST curry house...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I don't think I've ever been ill after eating in a UK Indian restaurant, or not anything that wasn't self inflicted anyway (like those times where I've ill-advisedly eaten all the fresh green chillies in a Jalfrezi).
I was really sick for 48 hours in India after eating in a poori house, but then I'd forgotten to wash my hands and there's no such thing as cutlery in a poori joint, your hands and the poori are the cutlery. So that one was my own stupid fault.

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Missus and I had lunch at this n that in Manchester today. For those who've never been its a curry canteen that's been on soap st since 1984. Brilliant little place and its never faded over the years. Was buzzing today.

Three curries and rice for oooh £4.50. Lush.

OP
OP
itchybeard

itchybeard

Missus and I had lunch at this n that in Manchester today. For those who've never been its a curry canteen that's been on soap st since 1984. Brilliant little place and its never faded over the years. Was buzzing today.

Three curries and rice for oooh £4.50. Lush.
where about'is it...?

opposite to dirty
Oh.

This suddenly feels very racist.

jayonabike