best down hill run

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I hope you went "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Don't compare it to others- if it's your fastest it always makes you go weeeeeeee- followed by a phew!
I managed exactly the same top speed two days in a row (thurs and fri)- 43.8 mph, good old tale wind!

Gary E

Veteran
Fastest ever (so far) is 55.5 mph but that was on a hill I travel down quite a lot so I've become used to it. Did a new hill a couple of days ago and due to the poor road surface and a mad old woman who decided to drive up it in the middle of the road I had a bit of a twitchy moment. Ended up flying passed her car at 45 mph while doing a bit of very careful steering to a. avoiding hitting her, and b. avoid the very rough and pot-holed edge of the road. Closing speed was probably about 90 mph so definitely a brown trouser moment lol.

matthat

Über Member
46.2 on my hybrid on parbold hill lancs!! Had to slow down as HGV in front hit the anchors for the upcoming camera!!Nearly a :wacko: moment in back of wagon!!

U

User6179

42mph is my quickest on a downhill according to my cateye computer, acccording to gps on my phone its 106 mph:eek:

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
57mph top speed on a downhill section in Fuertaventura. The road was dead straight and had lovely smooth tarmac, so it was very easy to hit terminal velocity with no major concerns about safety.

Top Bottom