Best energy drink?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Pro's have a top diet & still need energy drinks. Once I get past half way riding a sportive or running a marathon I switch from water to isotonics.

How can you say avoid them when they stop you from bonking in endurance events. Probably because you're all just a bunch of know it all MAMILS who have never raced in any sporting events in any kind of respectable times.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003O0N32K Just one of many decent drinks out on the market.

Fueling with a decent product can make or break your race result.

Hang on the OP is not a pro and said he wakes up like a zombie so needs something to get going ?????????????? getting up is not an endurance event !

Mapster5

I just use sis powder with water doesn't do me any harm not for any reason but it was on offer at Evans for the massive tubs when I first wanted some liked it so stuck to it. Had other ones when a fuel stops or sportives and the like they all seem pretty much alike

Milzy

Guru
True I only skim read it.

Don't drink energy drinks for that issue, have a look at your breakfast & overall nutrition & maybe see a doctor as you could have an iron deficiency problem.

lukesdad

Pro's have a top diet & still need energy drinks. Once I get past half way riding a sportive or running a marathon I switch from water to isotonics.

How can you say avoid them when they stop you from bonking in endurance events. Probably because you're all just a bunch of know it all MAMILS who have never raced in any sporting events in any kind of respectable times.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003O0N32K Just one of many decent drinks out on the market.

Fueling with a decent product can make or break your race result.
:eek:

lukesdad

Is that at sportives being equated to a race?
Amongst other things ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
It'll be 8.30pm or later when I get home, my return flight lands at 6.30 ;) Be 10pm or later on Thursday too...don't get paid any extra for it either :cry:

It was meant to be a witty comment :whistle:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It'll be 8.30pm or later when I get home, my return flight lands at 6.30 ;) Be 10pm or later on Thursday too...don't get paid any extra for it either :cry:

It was meant to be a witty comment :whistle:
So was mine :smile: , just stirring it a bit :cheers:, i have actually volunteered to work have my holiday , im fecking masd !!

Top Bottom