Best looking car of all time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pplpilot

Guru
Got to be a contender.

up for sale if your pockets are deep enough - http://silodrome.com/ferrari-250-gt-lwb-california-spider/

Ferrari-250-GT-3.jpg

I think, talking about marques as a whole, that Jaguar and Alfa Romeo make/have made the finest range of cars.

Having said that, a sky blue Triumph Spitfire would be my choice.

I had one of those in sky blue ( Mk 3 with the older style tail lights). Painted it british racing green so sorry there is one less blue one out there.

Skidded into the hedge on some ice once and the front just sort of popped out and slid up the windscreen and I carried on to work looking out the top inch of the screen. Just opened the bonnet and bent it back in my lunch break.

Nice simple design that just gets it right. I did not like the weld line along the top of the front wings.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I love any USA 1950s finned and chromed monstrosity, but Edsels are a particular fave...

Edsel.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
I nearly bought a TRE like this from the Moto Forza dealers at Silverstone..
i rode over on my gsxr 1000 and had a test ride..bad idea as i soon realized how good my zook was.

horrid thing..but still one of the nicest bikes on the eye
my SP2 was miles better looking and far more fun..

TORNADO 1.jpeg

Vw Passat estate...

Look at that load area, I could get a bike in there with both wheels still on. Beautiful.

We looked at one, before buying our present 'main' car
Agreed, it's a big load-space, but personally I don't like the front end now, much preferring one of the previous models (ie; built the first half of the 2000's)

VW_Passat_Variant_B8_Facelift_front.JPG

I don't think the Superb will quite offer the load-space of the Passat, but I don't have the figures to hand, as most the extra length over the Octavia is in the rear passenger compartment, with footwells you can almost pitch a tent in

Our present 'main' car??
Octavia (1.6)Tdi estate

Top Bottom