Best one liner shouted at me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

I had a good one from a man-in-a-van yesterday evening - "Woooo-oOOOoo!" in a falsetto.

Bet he felt like a right tuffian in t'pub later.

I think the worst one liner I had was cycling back from my mates flat in Dublin via Fitzwilliam Square in the early hours of the morning, a fat prozzie stepped out 'dae ya wan business'; needless to say I pedalled faster.

taxing

User1314 said:
"Nice legs!" by a couple of women in a car.

Only happened once in about 15,000 miles of cycling across London over the last three years though.

:evil:

If you want more of that, find a nightclub popular with hen nights and cycle past repeatedly at chucking out time.

I was cycling home from work on my single speeder travelling down Priory Lane in SW London. Priory Lane is frequently used by lycra clad racers on their ultra fancy road bikes.

Two of the said Racers passed me by, as most cyclists do anyway, and one of them turned around and said, and I quote:

"Get a real bike you queer c**t.

That statement has puzzled me to this very day. If I could have caught up with them I would have asked them to elaborate. In anycase - what a pair of self-gratification artists!

andygates

Ravenbait said:
The driver winds down the passenger window, scoots across the seat, leans halfway out of the window and regales us four astonished cyclists to 30 seconds of I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing before retreating like a snail with a poked eye and screeching off again.

That was a beauty. Was that the same year the drunk lass flashed her minge at us?

monnet

Guru
I was on chaingang a few weeks ago. We were coming upto one of the hill sprints so It was lining out and getting rapid. The shout went down, 'on the left' - it was a couple, early 30's, a bit portly, out for a gentle evening ride. A couple of the lads offered them what encouragement can be offered when you travelling over twice their speed. The woman (and slightly portlier of the two) came back with the superb reply...

'Give us a backie, wouldya?'

Superb and it almost ruined the sprint, such was the laughter in the middle of the bunch.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
andygates said:
That was a beauty. Was that the same year the drunk lass flashed her minge at us?

Yeah. That was the year of the bizarre pit stop at the nightclub in Kirkliston where all the white stiletto girls were crowded around Shackleton, hypnotised by the light show.

Sam

tiswas-steve

Über Member
My favourite one liner was years ago, I was on a old Raleigh Arena ( remember those anyone ? ) pedalling along Northcote road market in Battersea when one of the luvvy stall holders let rip with " OI STEVE , GET OFF AND MILK IT !! "

Oh how I miss that now virtualy empty market and the sarf London wit that came from it.

515mm

I was stopped at the traffic lights by the cinema. Middle of the morning, very quiet in town.

A hear a car pull to a stop behind me and a lady of a certain age (very well preserved and smartly dressed) get out. I heard her say ''No, I'm going to tell him'' and I thought ''Oh, here we go, what have I done now?''

She approaches me and says........

''THAT (pointing to my hindquarters) is a GREAT arse!''

515mm said:
I was stopped at the traffic lights by the cinema. Middle of the morning, very quiet in town.

A hear a car pull to a stop behind me and a lady of a certain age (very well preserved and smartly dressed) get out. I heard her say ''No, I'm going to tell him'' and I thought ''Oh, here we go, what have I done now?''

She approaches me and says........

''THAT (pointing to my hindquarters) is a GREAT arse!''

Brilliant ;) not really the line itself, but the entire scenario. Who was the passenger, another female(s)?

fimm

Veteran
"I'm loving the socks, mate!"

(I have to admit that knee-length black compression socks isn't a great look, but I was less than a mile from the finish, so I just yelled "Thank you!" in reply.

I was slightly more bothered by the "mate" which to me implies male, which I am not.)

Top Bottom