Best place for reasonable inner tubes in bulk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
My stock has run low. I am not a fan of Conti, as I find the valve cores undo easily, but want reasonable quality and a decent price. Any ideas?

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
btw long stems (60mm or 48 poss) and 18-25mm

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
halfords don't make it easy. Online shows they have the long valve ones in stock in the narrowest size. So I did not bother reserving I just nipped up there to find there are none. Even though "reserve and collect" says they will be ready in one hour. The lad tells me it isn't a problem, just reserve online and we will call you when they arrive (presumably in a few days?). So wtf are they telling me they will be ready in an hour for? In the end I spent over the £30 limit on a couple of other things and just ordered for home delivery.

Same happened last time I ordered stuff for click and collect

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Halfords website stock checker fibs. It's misled me once too often and is one reason I avoid them. (Others being that they don't pay into the bike hub scheme and that their bike parking is unusably close to the wall)

RufusChucklebutty

Über Member
You might smash your PC in horror, but I get mine from pound land, guess how much.

You have to get the 26 " when new stock comes in, other wise you find all that's left is 24 ".

Top Bottom