Best thing that happened to you today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

tdr1nka said:
I'm somewhat glad I've never had that responsability.

I was quite surprised how much of a "gut wrenching" experience it was.
Although one of the candidates was a complete knob...xx(;)

Abitrary

Best thing today = a cold glass of wine and listening to the carpenters on BBC4 just now and the whole sensation being better than any drug you can take.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Best thing today = a cold glass of wine and listening to the carpenters on BBC4 just now and the whole sensation being better than any drug you can take.

Snap! It's excellent; the wine and the music xx(;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley said:
I was quite surprised how much of a "gut wrenching" experience it was.
Although one of the candidates was a complete knob...xx(;)

Fair play to ya Noodley, you can't please all of the some of the all some of the time....*fuggit* you know what I mean!:ohmy:

Moonlight

Best thing today = a cold glass of fruit juice and lisening to Annie Mac's Mash Up on BBC Radio One just nowand the whole sensation being better than going down the beach and getting wrecked on cider like the rest of my generation seem determined to do...

Apologies for unoriginality..

Oh! and I'm 17 today!!

Yesterday I had -£20, now I have £640! =P

It was pay day too...btw, I'm not a spoilt brat! I'm not!

Noodley

Moonlight said:
Oh! and I'm 17 today!!

Happy Birfday xx(

<stares off into distance, with a glazed look> oh to be 17 again...xx( Robert Millar in the Tour, University, not a care, women flocking around me (some things never change :ohmy::biggrin:)...

wafflycat

tdr1nka said:
Nice one piedwagtail91!
I think everyone in the country should have six months CBT by law!!

CBT has it's uses, but it isn't a sort of magic bullet that works for everyone. It's a tool to treat depression, often a good one, but sometimes there is a need for other forms of treatment.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Nothing much at all happened yesterday. Today I went to a local very large park, and was informed that at 2.45 there would be a fly-past by a Lancaster. We arrived at a spot where lots of people were loitering, well a couple of dozen, but that's lots around here. :biggrin: Some one was talking on a radio and said "turn to your left", she must have been speaking to the pilot.

The plane flew over us at a height of perhaps 300 feet. He then circled round twice, so we had four fly overs altogether. I had read about the distinctive noise. It was a totally unexpected bonus this afternoon. I think they had arrived from Fairford International Airshow.

peanut

Today I finished my first bike build for over 4 years . Taking it for a spin tomorrow.Nothin so sweet as riding a bike you've just put together

Top Bottom