Best way to wash a cat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveF

A bell on a collar would certainly help

One of these would slow it up a bit..

image.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
They are, but that's one of the reasons you might have to wash them. If a dog gets covered with something noxious, it's generally not going to ingest much of it. At cat will eat everything that's on it's fur.

The other reason I've washed a cat was on a day of 40 and the cats were suffering. A soaking lowered their core temperature, and then they licked the water off, making sure they were properly rehydrated.
Yep, we had a next door neighbour who decided to 'treat' his fence with creosote and old engine oil mixed together, snag was he'd slathered so much on that there were pools of it on the concrete our side of the fence. Long story short he came out with a set of plans that showed he owned the fence but also showed that he'd built his garage 24" from the disputed fence, trouble was the fence was 34 1/2 inches from the garage (cheeky bugger had built the fence in our garden nicking nearly a foot of it before Maz moved here) so I informed him that as the fence was in our garden I'd be removing it forthwith and he would be responsible for reinstating a fence at the correct boundary (as shown on his 'architect drawn' plan and required by 'covenant' on the agreement he'd purchased his house from the council) This upset him quite a bit but not as much as the 'earbashing' he got from his wife for doing it in the first place.

EDIT- by the way my cats were covered in this toxic mix so I had to bathe all 6 of them and the dog too.

Top Bottom