Bestest job you ever had

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was a deckchair attendant on Brighton beach for the summer of 1976 after leaving uni. What a doss, what a summer!

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Retrieving lobsters from Jayne Mansfield's bum.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
User76 said:
Being in the Royal Artillery Sales Trials and Demonstration Team. Blowing things up and breaking things all winter, touring County Fairs all summer. Explosives and shagging, what a life:biggrin:

Beats me then...the nearest we got to sex was watching one of our crew chasing a sheep across a field...with his trousers round his ankes :blush::biggrin::biggrin:
Laughed so much we nearly started work ...

gbb said:
Beats me then...the nearest we got to sex was watching one of our crew chasing a sheep across a field...with his trousers round his ankes :blush::biggrin::biggrin:
Laughed so much we nearly started work ...
Was he desperate for a shag or was the sheep doing an impression of the Andrex puppy and legging it with the bog-roll?

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
User76 said:
Being in the Royal Artillery Sales Trials and Demonstration Team. Blowing things up and breaking things all winter, touring County Fairs all summer. Explosives and shagging, what a life:biggrin:

I worked with a guy who did ordnance disposal on RAF bombing ranges...
They used to spice it up a bit...reduce the fuse time, run like buggery for cover, then wait for the bang. It became a bit of competition to see who could cut it finest.
He said enough was enough when he got blown clear over the sandbagged area they used for cover....

gary r

Guru
was contracting at Cable & Wireless in Brentford,Only had a few hours work to do in a week,So spent most of my days riding in Richmond Pk or sun bathing in Kew Gardens.so long as i could get back there in an hour if i was needed no one cared where i was.It lasted about a year before someone realised i wasnt really needed !!!

Top Bottom