Beta testers for new forum software

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Thanks, PM's on the way with access details ... :biggrin:

Oh, and the password issue isn't something I can do anything about just yet so for now I'm issuing you with temp new passwords just for use on the test forums.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Am I to late only just seen this thread, I am riunning windows 7 starter an I use firefox and IE.
Count me in

Regard iain

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Chrome user here, feel free to shoot me a PM, i have used alot of online forums even set a few up (i think most are now defunked)

If you need anyone else.....

colinr

In case you need any more, Mac(s) on 10.4/10.6 with various browsers and VMs with Win 20k / XP / 7 running IE6 / 8 / 8 respectively (can install any browser than will run on any of these platforms if required).

g00se (PHP developer).
Do you work for a company or freelance? Just curious.

Martok

Klingon on a bike
I'd be up for helping with the beta testing. Along with HaloJ (my other half) I was an admin on the Old Age Playstationers website and we upgraded the site a couple of years back, so I know a bit about testing stuff out (plus about databases and a bit of PHP.

I'm using Vista and have most of the browsers on my laptops - Firefox, Chrome, IE7 and Opera.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm getting used to the other version quite quickly .... (surprising myself there a little) though still finding bugs/problems.... how long is the testing stage expected to last... is it normally over a week/month/6 months?

Top Bottom