Beware of Aldi Shorts!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At least the grey ladies ones on offer in the latest sale!

Got picked up from work yesterday for a ride by someone wearing a pair of the above for the first time - little did she realise that they would show up the slightest amount of moisture as a rather impressive dark stain. With it being rather hot yesterday, the overall effect looked like an unfortunate toilet accident. We carried on cycling, but had to avoid any stops with other people around that might have got the wrong impression... It was quite amusing really - although less for the person wearing the wrong trousers!

So if you've got a pair, make sure you only wear them in icy weather or when it's raining heavily so they just go dark all over!!!

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Oops!:ohmy:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Oh no. I suggested some of our Amsterdame companions may wish to go down to Aldi and fill up on cheap clothing... At least they'll all be embarassed together!

johnnyh

Veteran
Dayvo said:
Got any pictures, PP? :biggrin:

hahaha I sense the onset of a "Girls in Wet Lycra" thread :tongue:

oxbob

Grey/white light coloured shorts are a no no.I remember a sportive not long back when we got detoured down a farm track for about 1/8 mile,when we got back onto tarmac the only thing i remember is "look at the skidmarks on those shorts"

Moose

punkypossum said:
little did she realise that they would show up the slightest amount of moisture as a rather impressive dark stain. With it being rather hot yesterday, the overall effect looked like an unfortunate toilet accident.

At least that was what she told you. For all you know she might have been telling you a little white lie B)

stephec

Legendary Member
Is it the female equivalent of, " is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'll get my coat! :biggrin:

Top Bottom