BHF London to Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I thought that 1) extra trains were laid on and 2) that we could take bikes? Can't understand why BHF would be selling the train ticket home on the registration site?

No extra trains. I think you are going to be very disapointed if you do try to get a train back from Brighton.
All years previous, bikes have not been allowed on trains out of Brighton on the day. And from stations further up the line only after 12noon.

If BHF have arranged transport then I can only guess it's coaches for riders/Trucks for bikes.

But, which ever, I think you should call up to make sure.

Deanno1dad

Über Member
Sod the ice cream on ditchling beacon...bet we cycle past loads of pubs..a pint of real ale in each should get me through it!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
indeed. That's what makes the road from Turners Hill to Lindfield such a special experience!
... and why so many push their bikes up that hill ....

Kwacka

Über Member
Does anyone know if there is a reserve list for the London to Brighton in case anyone drops out. I just missed out on this years deadline.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Does anyone know if there is a reserve list for the London to Brighton in case anyone drops out. I just missed out on this years deadline.

You don't have to register. Just turn up on the day and do the ride.
There are hundreds if not thousands of unregistered cyclists on the day.

Top Bottom