BHF London to Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary in derby

just over a week to go, and its raining and blowing a gale. should be a little better for tomorrow m last longish ride. do hope the weather picks up a bit. thinking of fitting a mast and sails.

Deanno1dad

Über Member
Just completed my last training ride..32 miles this morning..maxed at 40 miles the other day..roll on next sunday...Please no rain!!

gary in derby

having one more ride on tuesday then its time for a good clean and check over(bike that is) so all going to plan. well sort of lol

JohnHenry

Loose member.
Thinking of getting a refund on my suncream - and spraying myself with GT40 instead.

Deanno1dad

Über Member
was looking at this weeks forecast for the route down sussex..plenty of flood warnings and poss road closures..hope it's not postponed

gary in derby

just finished fettling the bike, floatation bags and propeller fitted. snorkel and flippers packed and ready to go. just got to learn to swim, lol

gary in derby

well, all packed and ready to go, waterproofs, check. spare innertubes x2, check. puncture repair kit, check. pump, check. tools and levers, check. water bottles 2, check. first aid kit, check. bike lock, check. cake, jelly babys, check. have arranged for oxygen at the begining of the beacon. money for beer and ice cream, check. and an open in emergency hip flask. thing is now no room on bike for me.

redjedi

Über Member
So we'll recognise you from the trailer you'll be dragging along to carry all that stuff :tongue:

There's been a vast improvement on the weather forecast for Sunday though :wahhey:

Top Bottom