Bianchi and Ferrari.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
If its anything like previous Ferrari-bike firm collaborations it will be standard models in licenced Ferrari colours.

Not long back Mrs D had to use chloroform and drag me away to stop me buying a delicious looking Ferrari liveried Tern folder.

Globalti

Legendary Member
As the owner of a rather naughty Bianchi, which definitely makes me faster and certainly gives me a lot of pleasure, I can't wait but I suspect Drago is right in what he writes, above.

S-Express

Refer to colnago Ferrari. The end result is simply an expensive bike for rich 'mamilia'. Guessing the livery will be a combo of celeste and rosso red...

Refer to colnago Ferrari. The end result is simply an expensive bike for rich 'mamilia'. Guessing the livery will be a combo of celeste and rosso red...
I was just about to say the same thing. I remember seeing one of those Ferrnagos in a fancy bike shop. It stood there for years and no-one bought it. It's fakeness was so transparent it was laughable.
I don't think they were intended for selling, but just as an attraction in bike shops to make other bikes look cheap in comparison.

AndyRM

XOXO
I've already got a Bianchi in Ferrari colours...

2cef58fe2e519046ad3e258f49b8dd1a.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
But did you pay £10,000 for it?

Bugger, no. I've been a fool...

Top Bottom