Bib shorts or leggings Worth the dosh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dave147

Hi I have had a pair of bib shorts from decathlon and a couple of eBay but was thinking of a better brand and recommendation and are the worth the money as they look to be expensive

screenman

Legendary Member
Planetx. 365 Proline.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I have a pair of DHB bibs and Aldi leggings. The pad on the DHBs is better than the Aldis, but the latter is better for when it is really cold. If you are looking to spend, wait until there is a special offer rather than paying full price.

vickster

Legendary Member
There are always deals out there on higher end kit if you’re prepared to hunt. This is the time of year for buying shorts, less so thermal tights

Isn't it quite a good time to start looking for longs vickster? - as in the clothes shops always start flogging summer gear off almost as soon as the summer has (not) arrived? Winter could be gone in a matter of weeks - already half way through. Come the beginning of March I can't see many folks having a pressing need to buy any.

Am always amazed at the full price of some cycling tights - fortunately I have loads.

vickster

Legendary Member
Isn't it quite a good time to start looking for longs vickster? - as in the clothes shops always start flogging summer gear off almost as soon as the summer has (not) arrived? Winter could be gone in a matter of weeks - already half way through. Come the beginning of March I can't see many folks having a pressing need to buy any.

Am always amazed at the full price of some cycling tights - fortunately I have loads.
Dunno. Do a search

Lusso and Endura are my favourite.
Can you recommend any lusso leggings (non bib?). I have one or two bits from them - good no nonsense stuff.

I have a pair of the Lusso max repel tights that I use when it is raining (obviously!). I find Lusso stuff hard to size. A large is a bit too long in the leg for me in their tights and shorts, whereas their tops are on the tight side in the same size! Very good quality though, and although they are not 100% waterproof, they are better than normal tights. They are warm as well.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Can you recommend any lusso leggings (non bib?). I have one or two bits from them - good no nonsense stuff.

Well, it seems the top two longs have the same top of the range pad. With my bib tights I went for the second one as didn’t want the extra padding round the knee. I have the carbon bib shorts which also have the same pad. Luxury. If you ring them, they will give you the love w down. It’s such a great company.

Top Bottom