Bib shorts

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DHB are excellent budget bibs, but buy a size up, I bought some medium and they were way too tight and the straps cut in. I normally take medium, but the large fit fine. They must be made to the Italian sizing, not for us British fatties (no offence intended to any British person who is not a fatty;)).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
DHB are excellent budget bibs, but buy a size up, I bought some medium and they were way too tight and the straps cut in. I normally take medium, but the large fit fine. They must be made to the Italian sizing, not for us British fatties (no offence intended to any British person who is not a fatty;)).

Just goes to show that everyone is different.
I find them on the larger side compared to Italian sizing's.

screenman

Legendary Member
Impsport all the way for me, good value and nice spec. made by cyclist for cyclist and the experience they have gained over the years doing the GB kit gives me confidence in a great kit. I would rather buy direct from the manufacturers like these than give lots of middle men a cut.

www.impsport.com

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Impsport all the way for me, good value and nice spec. made by cyclist for cyclist and the experience they have gained over the years doing the GB kit gives me confidence in a great kit. I would rather buy direct from the manufacturers like these than give lots of middle men a cut.

www.impsport.com

My Imsport gloves lasted me about 6 months, they were decent but I was expecting a bit better than that!

bainy16

I don't suppose you could snap a quick pic of the kit? I think that I'll go for the bibs and jersey but Zipvit don't have any real pics of it up. Cheers if you can ;)

CIMG2269.JPG
CIMG2269.JPG CIMG2269.JPG CIMG2270.JPG CIMG2271.JPG CIMG2272.JPG CIMG2269.JPG

bainy16

not been out it it yet just put it on to get the photo but feels really good this is an XL i'm 42" chest and 15 stone not sure what the web says about sizing but if they say XL is 42chest then its spot on

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Thanks @bainy16 :biggrin: Jersey looks great, it looks a bit looser on the arms than I'd expected and I'm now wondering if I should have gone for a short sleeve jersey with arm warmers instead. It's been ordered though, I went for the LS jersey and bib shorts so hopefully it's as good as everyone says it is.

Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:

screenman

Legendary Member
My Imsport gloves lasted me about 6 months, they were decent but I was expecting a bit better than that!

My current pair are on their third year, and still look like new. Mind you I only do 100 miles per week, but they also go through the washing machine once a week.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Got my jersey and shorts in the mail today, *very* tight fitting - that might be because it says 'Made in Italy'. The long sleeve jersey kept me warm in 1C temps tonight but the bib shorts were very very uncomfortable. I had to re adjust them every 30 seconds, they were so bad that I'm considering returning them.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got my jersey and shorts in the mail today, *very* tight fitting - that might be because it says 'Made in Italy'. The long sleeve jersey kept me warm in 1C temps tonight but the bib shorts were very very uncomfortable. I had to re adjust them every 30 seconds, they were so bad that I'm considering returning them.

Sounds like too small. Get next size up.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Shorts sound too small. If the jersey is not restrictive, then IMO it is the right size. I like jerseys as tight as possible without being restrictive.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Yeah, the jersey wasn't restrictive but it was tight, it kept me nice and warm so that's a plus. The shorts seem to come down to my knees and surely a size up means that they'll be even longer which I don't particularly want?

Top Bottom