Bicycle Rides - Aboard the Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Sunrise on the old marsh road, near Pevensey

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Sunburst on the Marsh, near Pevensey

2020_05_21_001.jpg

Tinybug and Beautiful Wife on the way back from the weekly grocery shopping.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
4D7AC44C-05C8-41C8-A2A0-BF7D65FDE7B7.jpeg
Hastings Pier at Dawn - it’s been a while since I‘ve posted. I had an assignment in the Pyrenees, my first overseas assignment since the pandemic, and I managed to catch Covid on the last day. I was laid up for about a fortnight, but the after affects have lingered, extreme tiredness which has kept me largely off the bike or only riding short distances. Hopefully I’ll be roaming more widely soon!

Hastings Pier at Dawn - it’s been a while since I‘ve posted. I had an assignment in the Pyrenees, my first overseas assignment since the pandemic, and I managed to catch Covid on the last day. I was laid up for about a fortnight, but the after affects have lingered, extreme tiredness which has kept me largely off the bike or only riding short distances. Hopefully I’ll be roaming more widely soon!
Cool pic. Colours more muted than usual, which is more to my taste.
Might we hear more of the Pyreneean assignment soon?
Tough catching the plague on the last day, hope you feel back to close full fitness soon and back on the bike. Be good to yourself.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Cool pic. Colours more muted than usual, which is more to my taste.
Might we hear more of the Pyreneean assignment soon?
Tough catching the plague on the last day, hope you feel back to close full fitness soon and back on the bike. Be good to yourself.

I prefer muted colours myself but I’ve learned from posting on Instagram that subtlety doesn’t cut it and so I play to the crowd. It’s quite noticeable - dazzling red and gold always gets loads of likes, greens neatly always bomb, and pastels - which I love - don’t seem to rate at all. i am going to post some from the Pyrenees soon

Top Bottom