Bicycle Rides - Aboard the Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zanelad

Guru
Another cracking shot. I'm getting hard pushed to pick my favourite.^_^

geocycle

Legendary Member
That last one is a brilliant composition. I like all your shots but that stands out as different. Photography, or at least the type i do can often just record, whereas your shots like that last one creates questions, ideas and thoughts. Nice.

Zanelad

Guru
As Mrs Z is watching Casualty and I'd rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon I looked back over this thread. The most recent picture of the pier takes some beating, but I think my favourite is Doleham, then Brede, then the pier. With a special mention about the one on the wooden "road" leading down to the beach . I love the glistening sea as it welcomes you after a long ride on a hot day. Roll on summer, and the next picture.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Misty sunrise at Hastings

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Misty hollows in the Weald, at sunrise

I had to be on the road by 2:45am in order to be here at Beachy Head by 4:30am
The sacrifices one makes for one's art.
A great time of the day to be on the bike!
Another super picture, Roff, thanks for sharing. A little different from many of your other sunrise pictures without the pinky/golden hues at other times of the year.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
The sacrifices one makes for one's art.
A great time of the day to be on the bike!
Another super picture, Roff, thanks for sharing. A little different from many of your other sunrise pictures without the pinky/golden hues at other times of the year.
Thank you - yes, this one was shot just after sunrise while a good many of my other images are taken in lower light, half an hour or so before sunrise When you have those soft pastels

Zanelad

Guru
Great picture Roff. I'd like to be cycling tbe other way though. Following the ribbon of tarmac as it wends its way down to the sea. The thought of a coffee and an early morning pastry giving me enough incentive to finish the ride.

I like the way the colours get lighter as one's eye is drawn to the glimpse of the sea mimicking the night fading into the light of day.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Great picture Roff. I'd like to be cycling tbe other way though. Following the ribbon of tarmac as it wends its way down to the sea. The thought of a coffee and an early morning pastry giving me enough incentive to finish the ride.

I like the way the colours get lighter as one's eye is drawn to the glimpse of the sea mimicking the night fading into the light of day.
Thank you so much! I put a lot into the details of the composition. I’m so pleased you noticed these things

Top Bottom