"Bicycles only! Bicycles only" confrontation near Liverpool St today, I am a witness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
If anyone was chased by a motorbike out of the bike-only sliplane in Appold Street north of Liverpool St Station at about 17.50 today, I got a partial plate and have reported the motorbike rider to the police. I didn't see if he caught you/assaulted you but I was right beside you during the face-off. He also drove back past me. Let me know if you need a witness.

Just out of interest, I was trying to look at this on Google earth. Where did the altercation happen?. That cycle lane (attempt at!) looks poor or Streetview is out of date/me looking in wrong place?.

OP
OP
Ganymede

Ganymede

Veteran
Sorry - not been online and have missed all these replies!

@captain nemo1701, it is the top of Appold Street where it intersects with Worship Street. It is on Street View. Basically it's a little curve of a cycle path that takes you out of Appold St and left onto the western side of Worship Street. I can't see anything on Street View that indicates it's a cycle-only lane, maybe it's changed. Anyway, it seems like the dim distant past now!

Top Bottom