big one in the morning.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

well done excellent achievement. Sounds like you've piled on some calories though :whistle:;)...chips....pastie....

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
fuel......thats all it was ..............fuel:biggrin:
I'll put a picture up when I get them off my phone

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wow, from one very recent first centurion to another, well done!:biggrin:

You had more to eat than me though, I only managed a toasted teacake, cheese sandwiches and a half of shandy, I need to work on nutrition...;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Nice one stedlocks! Well done, I am itching to do a ton. Just waiting for the two weeks when the kids are in Spain so I dont leave the Mrs alone with them for the best part of a day, she gets enough of that in the week.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
fossyant said:
on a 60 training run - ended up going up another bloody big hill just to get the 60 - still in under 3 hours was good....

Really? Good going that Foss! I was pleased with my first 60 in 3hrs 40 something and there were not a lot of hills!

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
thanks guys!!

a couple of pictures:smile:

etduex.jpg

2z4jxu8.jpg

My left knee wouldn't bend this morning, and my arse hurts.....but that was due to the 2 hours mucking about in Epping Forest the day before on the Cannondale.....

I reckon its a mid life crisis....I'm 40 in September!!

Its a deliberate cheesy grin, by the way:biggrin:...and yes, thats a cigarettexx(

Bigtwin

stedlocks said:
my arse hurts.....but that was due to the 2 hours mucking about in Epping Forest the day before

We're only interested in the cycling here - what you do off the bike is entirely a matter for you.

Congrats on the photie with a tab on - classic!

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
Bigtwin said:
We're only interested in the cycling here - what you do off the bike is entirely a matter for you.

Congrats on the photie with a tab on - classic!

:welcome:
jsut had a look at the post again.......it does sound like I've been dogging, doesn't it???

As for the fag, it was a long bloody way!!!:tongue:

Bigtwin

stedlocks said:
:laugh:
jsut had a look at the post again.......it does sound like I've been dogging, doesn't it???

As for the fag, it was a long bloody way!!!:wub:

Dogging/dogend - Torquay/Torbay...

Top Bottom