Bike advice needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Looks like a bent rear hangar and mashed rear mech. It's probably been wacked pretty hard in the delivery process. The problem is that it is slightly pronounced so if it's not packaged properly it's a real weak point.

Phone them up and email the photos and get them to pick up and replace the whole bike.

OP
OP
R

Ron1234

Regular
I reckon its had some sort of impact in transport the wheel waves slightly from side to side the gear cogs do the same I've attached some pictures in my very next to nothing experience I think the silver thing lol has bent i
Looks like a bent rear hangar and mashed rear mech. It's probably been wacked pretty hard in the delivery process. The problem is that it is slightly pronounced so if it's not packaged properly it's a real weak point.

Phone them up and email the photos and get them to pick up and replace the whole bike.
Will do thankyou

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
1.8 miles took me 15 mins my legs feel wobbly and I feel violated by the saddle lol but I lived

glad to hear it , just got to keep it up now then

OP
OP
R

Ron1234

Regular
I'm in the same boat,i weigh 298lb.Just started out on a turbo trainer,i can only do a few minutes for now. Diet wise iv'e cut out bread,pasta,spuds,rice and refined sugars and anything in a tin,also i weigh everything on digital kitchen scales.Try this forum for keeping a record of diet and training,i find it quite good.http://www.fitday.com/
I use my fitness pal same sort of thing I think

Top Bottom