Bike Browsing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul J

Is there a good bike shop to go and see a large range of bikes? Or is there a cycling show or something.

It's just that most of the shops I have visted only have a small range and can order everything in, not good if you do not know what you want etc.

ahh, depends where abouts you are

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
North london, shorter rochfords have a few,
rochfords.jpg

Attachments

• rochfords.jpg
    rochfords.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 11

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
The timeline goes...

Bike browsing....bike wanting.... working out how to save or what to sell to get the cash...bike collecting and feeling happy....telling the Mrs it was a bargain off ebay, only £50!

vickster

Legendary Member
Evans stores of any size generally have a wide range. Take a trip into London on the train and there are lots of big shops...Evans e.g. Mortimer Street, Waterloo, Cyclesurgery e.g. Victoria, Spitalfields, Onyourbike (London Bridge), Condor if you're feeling rich

I went to the Cycleshow in Birmingham last year - it was pretty poor for actually seeing bikes that you may wish to buy

OP
OP
P

Paul J

Evans stores of any size generally have a wide range. Take a trip into London on the train and there are lots of big shops...Evans e.g. Mortimer Street, Waterloo, Cyclesurgery e.g. Victoria, Spitalfields, Onyourbike (London Bridge), Condor if you're feeling rich

I went to the Cycleshow in Birmingham last year - it was pretty poor for actually seeing bikes that you may wish to buy

Good idea never thought about doing a tour of Londons bike shops :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
Not all are open on a Sunday so during the week or Saturday :smile: I am sure there are more shops in London, those are just the big chains that immediately sprang to mind! There is also the Specialized Concept Store in Covent Garden

Top Bottom