Bike build checklist - What's missing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
Garz said:
Is that a piece of home-gym bench in the background folded up I see?

Erm. where?

Do you mean this?

4293065411_dc0c4fe4e6_b.jpg

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
awful taste Tollers...white bike frame and that awful throwxx(

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
ttcycle said:
awful taste Tollers...white bike frame and that awful throwxx(

Shuddup you. The blanket usually sits on the end of my bed and makes my bedroom very ikea-y.

I like the white and black...got much more black to add to it at the weekend, with white touches and only the occasional fleck of red.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tollers said:
The blanket usually sits on the end of my bed and makes my bedroom very ikea-y.

Sorry to break it to you Tollers, but err even Ikea don't stoop that low in tasteless items. Honestly, you do wonder...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
no, just offended by the bad taste..tsk. Ahahah. I hear purple is a good colour!

You get all the bits you need for the build?

Tollers said:
Shuddup you. The blanket usually sits on the end of my bed and makes my bedroom very ikea-y.

I like the white and black...got much more black to add to it at the weekend, with white touches and only the occasional fleck of red.

Nice crack pipe Tollers. Pass me your demi-vin stock while you engage rich p (solid 100% citizen BTW - as approved by me.:evil:) about Scott pansy frames.

Nice throw BTW - very Burt Reynolds.

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
ttcycle said:
no, just offended by the bad taste..tsk. Ahahah. I hear purple is a good colour!

You get all the bits you need for the build?

Still waiting for seatpost! Totalcycling let me down by taking a week to tell me my order wasn't in stock. Grrrr. Have cancelled and ordered elsewhere and praying it'll arrive tomorrow

Garz

Squat Member
Looking forward to more pics mate! :biggrin:

** Edit - Can you pixelate out the bad-tase sofa etc? ** :blush:

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
Garz said:
Looking forward to more pics mate! :biggrin:

** Edit - Can you pixelate out the bad-tase sofa etc? ** :blush:

Sure. Will do a bit more work on it tonight and it will move to the workstand so i can give you a nicer backdrop. Currently waiting for seatpost and hitting refresh on royal mail tracking site every 5 minutes. LOL

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tollers, have you bruised your toe yet using the hammer to join the bits together...whatsitbotchedjobyoumacallit?

This my dear friend is what price you pay for friendship - merciless, unrelenting pisstaking!

How's it going? You junked the white frame yet?

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
Going OK so far. Seatpost turned up so have a complete set of bits. Handlebars and brakes are on. The rest can wait for tomorrow.

4295767331_e7ae2143d4_o.jpg

As for Cali.....am now told they're waiting for a final approval. So will be waiting 'till Monday. Grrrrrrrr

Top Bottom